Metti mi piace

13 mag 2019

My way to success – What is success for me?


Risultati immagini per start

My way to success – What is success for me?

3.2.1…..Go.
I officially started the “project” or  the “attempt”.
I just writing my first attempt. But before I could Start, I should say which is the definition of Success… for me.
(Inside my head)
Success is for me: “be Happy”.
And How could I be Happy?
Doing and having every things I could immagine…. And so what is?
It’s difficult but i try to list all things:
1.       Buy two car:
a.       Ferrari 458 Italia
b.      Mercedes Class C Coupe AMG 4.8
2.       Travel
a.       Maldive
b.      Hawaii
c.       Usa Park
3.       House
a.       Attico e Superattico with swimming pool in Rome, where I live
And of course stay well and in fitness with my family!
And you’ll say “How Much”.

I try to calculate the months rate and the daily one….
it’s easier for me…and it’s littler and more comprehensible:

The total month income: 16.900 Euro
The total day income : 563 Euro.

That’s it, we fixed the point. I can Start from here.



Nessun commento: