Metti mi piace

15 mag 2019

My way to success: Thinking my Second attempt!





Are you thinking i was out of business and I was satisfied of my little daily earning????

No of course…. I ‘ve also 484 euro left to reach the sky.
No I’m taking my time to understand the next move…..

So this is my moornig routine Follow my instagram profile for more updated news about it:

1.       I wake up at 5 am…..yes you read right!
2.       15 min….bath routine,……,…….
3.       I stretched my muscle  for 15 min
4.       At 5.30 I went out to run
5.       I run 1h15min for about 15km
6.       10 min Have a shower
7.       10 min breakfast
8.       30 minute reading…and motivating myself
9.       10 min I dressed myself
10.   Start work……!

Later in the afternoon I posted my daily routine completed….
Stay in touch, I know You’ll do cause I explain my next move….

Nessun commento: